Pages

20101019

Still in Fucking Mississippit

Well, let me correct that.... I am in Pascagoula, Mississippit not Fucking, Mississippi. If there was a Fucking, Mississippi though, I would go there so I could take a picture of the Fucking sign.

Nothing  much to write since I wake up at 4:30 am, get to the plant by 5:15 and don't get out of there until after 7:00. Don't have time for shit since I'm fkn wore out from working my balls off to make sure you fkrs have gas and diesel for all of the dicking off you do whilst I'm working. I don't even now how Lindsay Lohan is doing and I am listening to the Stern replay online right now while I am typing this. It's the first time I've heard Howard in two weeks... this is  not good.

Be patient fuckers.... I will return in all my glory
Peace out bitches